1. Would you rather serve in heaven or rule in hell?
2. If you had evidence that would catch a killer, but also put you in jail, would you use it?
depends on the situation. there is some truth to 'an eye for an eye'
3. If you could work the worst job you have ever had, for three years and then never have to work again, would you or would you rather work the job you always wanted but not be able to retire until well past the age of retirement?
the worst job i ever had wasn't that bad, i could do it.
4. If you could write four newspaper headlines, which would come true, what would they be?
* george bush killed by stampede of wild pigs
* mars actually found to be made or marshmallows
* scientist manage to reverse global warming
* PROOF! There is NO intelligent design
* damn, there's so many more
5. A video of children in Florida fighting, while adults cheer on, was posted on the popular web site MySpace, The popularity of "gang videos" has also increased, and there has been renewed interest in re creating the infamous "Faces of Death" video series, do you feel there should be laws limiting extreme videos?
if they harm others or the creators and there is not available, legal consent from ALL participating parties, then yes. and the videos should be taxed for each viewing with all monies going to planned parenthood (prevent stupidity before it even begins!)
damn, i'm awfully opinionated for a friday.